Once 1949 the production of contact parts for radiators started, 1950 the first contact pins for fluorescent lamp socket joined in. Since 1945, starter contacts manufactured out of brass.
1956 started the first part of the new building at today’s location in Steinfeld, which since there is expanded and modernized continuously.
In the sixties and seventies Willy Kreutz manufactured especially different contacts for the radio-, television-, and photoindustrie.
1983 was carried out the development and the production of contact pins for compact fluorescent lamp. Moreover, 1985 the manufacture of nickel contacts for ceramic base as well as 1988 the manufacture of contact pins for high performance lamp base.
In the nineties was in agreement of the extension of the productions capacity with the further expansion in the location in Steinfeld, 1991-1993.
1995 Arno Kreutz took over the company management from his father Willy, who died the company until his death.
In the year 2004, the 1927 founded company LIPP-Kunststofftechnik, was acquired, which was since years an important and more competent partner in the area of the injection molding was proved. With this purchase, the successful synergy effects are used and the way to system providers can be proceeded.
2009, the LIPP-Kunststofftechnik GmbH & Co. KG moved from Rothenburg in the plant 2, in the location in Steinfeld, 2010 the LIPP-Kunststofftechnik was incorporated in the Willy Kreutz Group.
2016, the Weidner GmbH from Steinfeld took over the Willy Kreutz GmbH & Co. KG.